Is your child or teen struggling in school? Do they have a learning disability? Do you know where to go for help or assistance?
Central Coast Learning Center works with parents, teachers and children’s therapists to create a well-rounded and coordinated approach to developing learning skills in children and adolescents.
Here are some additional resources that can help parents outside of our services:
- Jack’s Helping Hand (local nonprofit)
- SLO County Office of Education
- SLO County Office of Education – Special Education
- California Department of Education
- The National Association for Child Development
- Advanced Brain Technologies music listening therapy
- U.S. Department of Education
- Parents Helping Parents
- Pacer Center
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Afterschool Alliance